Thursday, November 4, 2010

11/03/2010

The night my heart grew back.
This is the night I forgive you.

You find out what forgiveness is when your heart is no longer sore to the things you've been holding on to. You don't let go, your skin just grows.
I have forgiven you when you can see it in my eyes and I can feel it in my heart.
When the tears I've been losing are no longer sad.
It's all over he tells me, your heart can't hurt over this anymore.
This is over and you will cry no more, he says.

I know this is the truth because my heart beats, and it isn't beating on it's own.

I give you grace, he says.
Now tell him that you love him.

3 comments:

danielle alyse said...

your words are beautiful.

Jordan Gonzales said...

Thank you so much

The Mantra Of Devi said...

Wonderful expressions. i love the message behind it, that their so real, yet not real. the turn on each situation is great and well done.

By the way, are you going to write some more? I miss your beautiful words, Jordan!