Thursday, March 26, 2009

like my hands that i always thought were particularly manly for a female of my stature, but i guess you changed my mind. you didn't change my mind, just made me feel better i guess. because your hands truly are big for a sur of yours. but it's wonderful and you just don't see it yet. like the crude comments the hoarding, so so flocking woman and bragging, protective men will make about hands and the bottoms of theirs and the size of such a nice thing like hands and change it to something so meaningless thing you should have taken advantage of long ago but didn't. like every ignorant creature can't make up their mind to get that out of their heads and know it's about heart, like i'm making this up and all.
my hands which i think were meant for ivory which are formed like my mama's and your hands made for who knows what all kinds of things of all kinds of sorts to imagine like wood and strings and brushes and other hands and long long so long more long i could go on.
how hands are so brilliant they can feel your eyelashes on my palms and each wrinkle on your eye as you squint them tight and i can feel the one warm drip of one warm tear fallen from one pretty eye and i can't tell whether my heart has dropped or grown because of the fact that you could actually do that without even thinking and i wouldn't even think twice about catching it.

No comments: