Monday, March 16, 2009

so i have this wonderful friend.

i was hanging out with my best buddies patrack and randrew. i lost my bus pass somewhere downtown. i had to buy a new one, things are like $65. my mom gave me money for art stuff like canvases or a new drumhead to paint or maybe a picture frame for the painting i did for andrew that is below this post. I used that money for a new bus pass which really sucked. andrew is such a sweetheart that he came to school today and gave me two new canvases because i used the money for them. i can't get over how sweet that is. sweet boy, sweet boy.
meanwhile patrick is in moab and i miss him. i don't think any of us know what to do with ourselves at school, by any of us i mean ( erica, andrew, and myself ) i'm so used to just listening to brad and patrick make continuous wonderful jokes that i don't know what to fill the air with, at this point i'm a little afraid of the silence is all. i miss patrick and i couldn't even hang out with andrew this weekend like i usually do. i really hope i can hang out with patrick and andrew when he comes back. my friends are the most wonderful creatures i have ever laid my eyes upon. i love them so.

No comments: