Monday, May 4, 2009

you ask if i'm hallucinating.
do you mean am i delirious?
you ask if i'm home.
you think i'm delusional.
i just can't hear you.
stop yelling because i'm so tired of hearing your voice.
it's hurting now. just quit slamming and stomping and yelling.
you laugh like a witch and i don't want to hear you today.
i did hear a goose, i'm not crazy.
i'm not unhappy. i'm not healthy.
just give me an apple and leave me to it.
don't ask me about yogurt or geese anymore.
don't act like i'm crazy.

i smile more then you do, i haven't given up.
i'm going to be better just tell me you will too.
hey i have an idea, it's called you got a phone call and
it's going to be oh so budper duper super ok.
i'm too lazy to fix that.

can you imagine how much medicine i've taken today?
since three in the morning.

i like when you sound tired. it's comforting, it was like you were next to me.
the phone cracked in my ear a few times and when i fell asleep you finally spoke.

i'm so hot, i can feel my upper lip getting hotter, my eyes are drooping and i don't feel ok.

they are just so loud, i can't sleep with the noise, do they understand how loud they are stomping and laughing and yelling and slamming? can they hear themselves? they can't hear me but how could they not hear how loud they are? are they so anxious to be heard? by who? each other? because they're right there.
i'm so tired.
just stop making noise, i want to mute you.
i wish you were a robot so you'd have a reason not to cry or smile.
look around, there are stars in the sky so understand you're an animal not a piece of metal. i need lightning to make you feel better, is that it? i'll bring it to you, just be better please because i'm tired of trying. i'm not even trying but neither are you and you make me believe it's ok to give up. just like the short nice man in the morning who makes me want to give up on what i dream to do. who believes in dreams anyway.
he says print no regrets on my body and i agree for a constant reminder.

there you go again yelling through the house.
stop yelling, i can't tell you, it makes my heart tired of beating so fast when i get angrily hype from loud noises shocking my insides and making me tired. i'm so tired. stop yelling because my head hurts. how many times do i have to shush before it really happens?
when you're a baby and they say shhh shhh shhh like a song as they bounce you and you calm down. that's what i need.

hold my face please.
i feel terrible today. just need some more and to sleep again.
i've slept so much already.
when will you be embarrassed enough to stop.

No comments: