Saturday, June 12, 2010

please tell me i am not the weaker

im letting my heart break over something that showed me what love was. something that also reminded me why i didn't believe in love to begin with. i do hate a cliche'. i'm letting my heart die and i'm letting myself get weak, as you see me. as i watch someone truly spineless keep smiling. why am i so selfish. why am i shrinking as my heart does. this is supposed to make me grow, and flower like i wanted but I'm only shrinking and living like a did before i met you. i've already messed up and i know what you'll say. i know what they'll say. oh she's broken after only a day. how pathetic, she's just in pieces like she was before. i can't tell if i'm growing, i'm only getting angrier. i should think of her laughing because it humbles me to the point of becoming a giant. maybe you should listen to her laugh as well. maybe if you listened you'd understand me. maybe if you saw this smile as more then sheep you'd see how much it is for you. maybe then when it was gone, you'd actually care to bring it back. i get ticked for pure stupidity because i was too weak to handle things without it. it's just like he told me but he's only got a couple points. i'm getting more tired of this as i write. i am a storm. but don't you worry, you're in the clear because you ran as fast as you possibly could. remember? my darling, i am not the weaker. i am most definitely not without a spine. as i've lead you to believe this whole time, and myself as well but i was a rock before you. i turned to mush and i gave you my solid and you went on without it. mine's growing and yours is stolen. i have grown mine more then once and will continue to do so as needed but i assure you i am not the weaker. i'm not crazy because i've tried my best to stay sane while you prick at my brain with your precious voice and perfect hands and you tricked me. i'm not crazy. i am not the weaker, please tell me i am not the weaker. i am here, with or without you angel and i love you. i do not need you. i am going to continue dancing, if you'd like to take my hand, i'd love your accompaniment. so i've been forced to grow and collect myself more then once. i can pick up my own pieces.

please tell me
i am not the weaker.

No comments: