Saturday, December 20, 2008

ahhhhh new post

i got my friend to get a blog. he's now officially a nerd like all of you reading this... LOSERS HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA. it's like, it's like. . . . it's like. oh man, its like... im way tired and i gotta paint a lot. i gotta paint a lot. i gotta paint a lot for christmas. i gotta paint a lot and draw a lot for christmas. i gotta paint a lot and draw a lot for lovelies for christmas. should i be politically correct and say holidays? no. why? because the lovelies im painting for celebrate christmas. i should change talk and art with uncle frank to something else like frank just converted a kid to a blogger dork. yeah? should i? should i? my neck hurts. my cat barfed and guess who had to clean it? me? you guessed it. right. i don't like throw up, i plug my ears. i was eating corn nuts when it happened that's way gross, the corn nuts in my mouth just seem like cat barf now. ew ew ew... my dad bought me corn nuts for some really strange reason he came home with three bags of corn nuts, one for me, one for my mama, and one for him. weirdo huh. i haven't had corn nuts in the longest time. probably won't for a lot longer because they now remind me of cat vomit. darn cats make me angry. and they love me so much that there's really nothing i can do but love them back. my neck still hurts. i am listening to paper birds. i want paper birds, this pretty girl izzy is supposed to be painting me paper birds so i can hang them in my room so they can fly around all happy like and bring joy to my room. you know, i can't fly in my dreams, im going to learn to control my dreams. the R is back on my hand. it would be on my left hand if i weren't left handed but it had to look nice which i couldn't do if i used my right hand.

3 comments:

Andrew said...

you and your blogductive powers!
i'm now a loser.
and already addicted.

corn nuts are good

Jordan Gonzales said...

you are already addicted? ahhhhh hahahahahahahhahahhaha

Dani said...

My favorite part of the story is when Dave buys three bags of corn nuts.