Sunday, December 21, 2008

all i want in life

is to perform something so hyped up radical. everyone will see each drop of sweat and literal blood and tears pouring onto the ground at which i kneel and watch me smile and scream the way you all wish you could as i do now. to see the laughing strain in my veins and dilated pupils dancing in yours. to raise each and every hair on the backs of your necks and arms. to arouse you in the stance you stand and watch your heads fly back as you all try to compose yourselves. to experience you giving up that task. to let yourselves float above me and around and listen to each reverberating tone hit the sides of your skulls that twist your reality as you fly. so you can feel each cell of passion in my gulliver bouncing in yours. so when you leave my train, you will still hear me laughing, you will still feel my breath on the back of your neck. you will still hear me screaming, and still feel me whispering in your ear. you will still feel my hands and still taste my sweat. you will still feel and hear me pounding. you will still feel me smiling. you will still see me dancing.

but nobody will be there to document it.

this document is to be continued in a better world.

No comments: